Monday, November 24, 2008

Off to the wedding!!!

Well I know I have been MIA but we have been very busy with family coming down for the wedding and moving the rest of our stuff and getting everything ready for my brothers wedding which is Wednesday. So we are off to my brothers wedding today (monday) and we come back Wed night very late and then Thanksgiving Thur (of course) but then my brothers reception Friday. Whew, I can't believe how busy we are- oh and Alana is doing much better, she woke up the next morning just fine, oh and my awesome sister Dawn (from Alaska) will be watching her the three days we will be gone - I've never been without her so long, this is not gonna be fun :( Well that is about it for now hopefully I will be able to post pics when I get back. ~ Gail

2 comments:

Are You Serious! said...

♥ Congrats to your brother! It was so hard for me to leave my babies for more than a couple of hours too! Have a great time! :)

Rachel Berry said...

I didn't know your brother was getting married! Hope all goes well and enjoy your baby break!! ;)