Tuesday, January 22, 2008

My Darling is already 4 months old

ALANA ELOISE

Man it seems like just yesterday that I gave birth to my sweet little angel, I can't believe that four months have passed already. She is such a joy in my life and I cherish every minute I have with her. Heavenly Father has truly given us a precious gift to treasure and nurture on this Earth. She has already learned how to smile such a sweet little smile






And to eat


And roll over

I'm so greatful that there is so much to look forward to...

5 comments:

Are You Serious! said...

She is so cute...

Summer said...

wow, she already rolls over and eats? She's moving right along! She has such delicate girly features. pretty baby

Rachel B said...

Good grief where has the time gone? It goes too fast huh? I have said this 5 times.

:)R

Summer said...

Hey Gail
I cleaned out my e-mail the other day and so I don't have your e-mail address. here's mine. summerpies@yahoo.com

andrea j said...

I too am sad that babies grow up too fast. I can't believe mine will be 6 months on Sunday!! But it's fun to watch them learn new things. Your daughter is precious.

p.s. Thanks for visiting my blog. You are welcome anytime. I loved your heart felt comment, and I think it's great you saw the tender mercies during such a trial in your life.