Friday, February 29, 2008

Just an update

Wow, it's been awhile since I've posted but really not much has been going on around here.

So here's just a small rundown.

I went to Safeway yesterday and got 146 dollars worth of groceries for 58 - that wasn't to bad. I have to admit though that about 20 of it was the Nature Valley Granola bars that they have on sale for 1$ a box. And I did not realize how good the Vanilla Nut bars are - WoW! I'm going back to get more. (and for a buck ~ I don't even think Costco beats that price).

Lately I've been doing the two week meal planning that Rachel suggested on her blog which I know she got from someone else's blog, I've been going pretty good - I know David enjoys coming home to a nice meal instead of having to scrounge for whatever is handy. But his complaint is that now he's getting even fatter cause it's so good he just wants to keep eating:) I guess that's not too bad.

Alana is doing great, she just rolls and rolls - well when I let her on the floor anyway, my floor is not the cleanest. She's so sweet, she has been giggling and laughing so much lately, and is very vocal now in response to me talking to her - what a sweety!

Tomorrow we are going to my nephew Spencer's birthday party in tri-cities where David's brother live (Spencer's dad). That should be fun, I think we may go to church with them too, but we're not quite sure yet.

Well that's about it. Hope you all have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Are You Serious! said...

♥ I might have to go get some of those granola bars... Great price concidering they're usually 3.50ish!!! :)

I've been doing the food planner too and I'm really liking it! It's so nice to just ahve everything on hand. Even if I don't feel like making that exact thing that night I can switch it up still because I have it all on hand! :) Talk to you later and maybe see you on Sunday!

Summer said...

I like that two week meal plan too. Now that I think of it, maybe I'll do that crock pot chicken like you did. :)
I'll bring smallville and the office to church tomorrow along with your comedy show. See you tomorrow!