Wednesday, November 14, 2007

7 1/2 hours and...

she finally has slept through the night!!!!


It was amazing, she went to bed last night at 11 and didn't wake up until almost 6:30. I went to bed at 11 as well but unfortunately woke up at 5, I actually think it was David that woke me to say that he couldn't believe she had slept so long already - thanks honey. No, I probably was on the verge of waking as well so no loss. It was cute though cause as soon as she made one little peep he immediately says "can I go get her?". Little papa hen that he is, I sure do love him.


I'm sitting here typing as she is swingin' and loving her swing. It has a little mirror and some birdies going in a circle and she just loves it - Thank you Nancy!

1 comment:

Are You Serious! said...

The swing was Eliza's 2nd mom when the twins were babies... Lane didn't like it as much but Eliza would sleep in it some nights. It was very nice. :)